- We pressure clean your house roof to remove dirt, moss and lichen, leaving a clean surface.
- A full inspection will be carried out, any broken tiles will be replaced.
- Any loose ridge cappings will be repaired, and then repointed with a flexible mortar.
- After the roof has been cleaned and repaired, we will apply a sealer coating that will prevent moisture absorption.
- Two coats of roof membrane will then be applied to give your roof an “as new” appearance.
- High pressure clean the roof to remove dirt and flaky paint.
- Re-tighten loose iron, tek screw where necessary.
- Apply a suitable primer, metal etch or anti-rust.
- Apply two coats of membrane, or 1 coat of rustguard (depending on roof condition).